Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

The most wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas time! It is by far my favorite time of the year! I love everything about it, the sights, the smells, the food, and the time with the people I love the most! 


This year I went with a theme of red and gold, and a lot of glitter! 
Here are a few looks from around the house!







Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite things to do, ever.

I made this money tree for a family gift exchange. The limit is $20-25, I got the little tree on sale from Michael's and then folded 20 $1 bills and hung them as ornaments on the tree. This is a cute and different way to give cash as a gift! 


And of course I probably had a few too many red Holiday cups from Starbucks this season!
 Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas season, and are having a great start to 2014!

XOXO, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment