Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Stocking holder!

I had seen a picture on Pinterest of a board with hooks to hang stockings on, so I knew I wanted to make something similar for my Mom and Dad's house. They do not have a fireplace or  mantle to hang stockings on so I thought this would be perfect! My Dad and I worked on this project together and I loved every minute of it!

We found a piece of old barn wood and it was actually perfect size for where we wanted to hang it so we didn't need to cut it down at all.
 We used rocks as markers to figure out the spacing and where we wanted to put the knobs.
 I had collected knobs from all over, one was a vintage one that was on an old dresser at my Grandparent's house, a couple were from Pier One, and the others I had gotten from a local few different local hardware stores. 
This is the only picture I got of it hung up with all of the stockings on it, but you get the idea! It turned out just how I had imagined and I really like the way it looks! 


XOXO, Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment