Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Titus' 3rd Birthday Party

Like I said in my very first blog post, my nephew pup Titus is my favorite thing in the world!
I know it sounds silly but he seriously brings so much joy to my life! He is like a person in our family, so I knew that I wanted to throw him a fabulous 3rd Birthday Party!
I made a little photo booth for his party.

This is Titus' Best Friend Princess.

Titus with his Mommy and Daddy!

These were the treat bags for the animal guests, I went to Petco and bought treats from their treat bar.
They have the cutest little "chocolate" chip cookies, and other fun treats.

For the people treat bags I made Puppy Chow, also known as Muddy Buddies.

He got extra spoiled with lots of gifts.

I baked a Dog Friendly cake for him!

Here is the recipe:

ingredients:
  • 1 overripe banana, mashed
  • 1 heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • splash of water
  • peanut butter for frosting
  • cool whip or plain yogurt for frosting
directions:
combine ingredients in a small bowl, in order, mixing well after adding each ingredient.
pour into a 5 x 7 baking dish that has been sprayed with oil.
bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
remove from oven and let cool.
Mix peanut butter and cool whip or plain yogurt together and frost when cool.

The people cake! 







Happy 3rd Birthday Titus Bonethug Andrew Wagner! Hope you have the best year yet!

XOXO, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment