Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello There!

Hello lovely followers! Let me tell you a little bit about my life. My name is Whitney and I am a twenty- something  year old blogger from the sunny state of California. 
I have always loved everything creative, hand-made, sparkly, and girly! Clothes, shoes, and accessories make me so happy, and I always love a great deal. The most important people in my life are my family and friends, my life would not be the same without them. My nephew pup Titus is my favorite thing in the world, so you will see a lot of him. I wanted to create a blog to document the memories, outfits, and projects that I create. If you have any questions about anything you see please email me at www.wbwcreative@gmail.com

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see!
Please come back soon!

XOXO,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to follow your every move!!! Good luck to you as you begin to gain followers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in beautiful girl.... x0x0

    ReplyDelete