Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall is Falling!

I am so excited that Fall is finally here, it is by far my favorite time of year! Living in Southern California, if I waited for it to cool down to decorate for Fall I would be waiting until December! So even though it was nearly 100 degrees yesterday, I decided to decorate for fall. 

I wanted to make a table setup for the kitchen table, so I decided to make a little FALL sign to go along with it.

The other day, my Dad cut some branches off of a tree in the yard so I snagged a few pieces from one of the branches! I then cut them to be about an inch and a half thick. 


I used a stencil, and outlined the letters of the word FALL with a black Sharpie.


I used acrylic paint and painted within the outlines.
I added a button accent to the A.




This is how they turned out, and I love them!
A fall centerpiece for the kitchen table.

Yay Fall!
 XOXO Whitney

1 comment:

  1. YOU are amazing!!!! And I love that you surprised me with a completely decorated home!!

    ReplyDelete