Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

My Room- Mini Makeover!


A few weeks ago I got a new bed, so I decided that my room needed a little update!

 I found these new pillows at Marshall's! 
The yellow ones were $9.99 each! The grey one is Kate Spade and was ONLY $12.99, I thought is was the cutest thing, and it just had to come home with me!
The "Believe you can and you will" canvas I bought from Burlington Coat Factory! I know right, who would have thought to look there for home goods! But they have some really great things!
 This is the new wall collage I made!
Pictures are also one of my most favorite things, like EVER
I love to have pictures of all of my favorite people and my favorite memories all over the place! 
Titus approves of my new bed, and loves the new pillows! I'm still dreaming up what I want to make for a headboard, so keep your eyes out hopefully soon for what I have in the works for that!

XOXO, Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment